RECOVERY GAME PLAN
I was clean and sober but not feeling like I was thriving in my life in recovery. I wanted my life in recovery to matter, to have more meaning. These are the questions I often asked.
- Is sobriety just the same old life without the booze?
- Meetings and more meetings, is this all there is?
- How do I forgive? How do I even begin to ask for forgiveness?
- Why can’t I find love? When will my relationships work out?
- How will I ever gain my self-respect, my career, my family back?
My recovery has allowed me to find the answers to these questions and many more. It has all been put together in a 10 lesson recovery game plan that will enable you to navigate the pitfalls of recovery while equipping you to develop healthy connections and live on purpose. It is a tool you can use as a guide to thrive in a life free from the grips of your past.
This guide and workbook will allow you to navigate the storms that used to overwhelm you and then help you to build healthy and strong relationships with the people around you.
This book will help you to thrive in your life in recovery. Tired of feeling stuck? Not moving forward in life? Then click on the link below.
Questions about recovery? Contact us and let’s live life in recovery.